P.O.N.D.E.R is a non-profit canadian program that is a project of the McGill Centre for Studies in Aging, a world leader in clinical and basic research on Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and other cognitive disorders. |
A gift to the Centre is an ideal way to help fund this costly project, or even honour and remember your loved ones. Your generosity will increase the opportunities for so many to enjoy a long and healthy life.
* All donations are acknowledged appropriately with cards or letters.
* Receipts are issued for income tax purposes.
* MasterCard, Visa, American Express and personal cheques are accepted.
* Donations can be made by telephone at 514-766-2010.
* You may wish to consider a gift of life insurance, or a bequest in your will.
CLICK HERE to print a donation form to fill out and mail or fax to:
McGill Centre for Studies in Aging
6825, boul. LaSalle
Verdun (Quebec) H4H 1R3 Canada